Indian Frankincense | 240 Vegetarian Capsules, 4 Month Supply | Joint Care Supplement | Natural Anti INFLAMMATORY
- POWERFUL ANTI INFLAMMATORY. Boswellia contains a series of compounds that stop inflammation at its source. It works by blocking an enzyme that produces inflammation-causing messenger molecules in the body.
- HIGH POTENCY EXTRACT. Our Boswellia extract has been concentrated to 5 times its normal weight. This means that you'll only find the active constituents in the capsule without any of the unnecessary fiber or sugars. Just one small capsule is needed per day of this concentrated extract.
- ANCIENT SUPER HERB. Boswellia has achieved celebrity status in the world of herbs. It's considered one of the most well-rounded plants available in supplement form. It has been mentioned in the Bible, Ayurvedic medical texts, and traditional Chinese herbalism.
- ONE CONVENIENT CAPSULE. We've designed our capsules with an effective 2000mg dose of Boswellia Serrata. Just one easy-swallow vegetarian HPMC capsule per day is all you need to experience the benefits of this powerful herb.
What Is Boswellia?
Boswellia is the latin name for Frankincense. Most people associate frankincense as a common flavour of incense. What many people don’t understand, however, is the high value the plant has as a health supplement.
Frankincense is a tree found growing in arid regions in the middle east. It produces a thick resin to protect itself from the damaging sun and harsh weather. This resin just so happens to contain a series of highly potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds.
How Does Boswellia Work?
Boswellia contains a compound called Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid, or AKBA for short.
This compound blocks 2 enzymes responsible for creating inflammatory messengers in the body. These enzymes are known as 5 LOX, and COX. The latter enzyme is also the target for the common anti inflammatory, Aspirin.
By blocking these enzymes, inflammatory messengers won’t get produced, eliminating the resulting cascade of pain and inflammation.
What Are The Benefits Of Boswellia?
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports healthy joints
- Promotes digestion
- Protects the body from oxidative damage
- Boosts immune function
- Supports the cardiovascular system
How Much Should I Take?
This 5:1 concentrated Boswellia extract contains the equivalent of 2000 mg in just one capsule.
As a daily supplement, take 1 capsule per day.